How to survive the first day
- Craft a stick.
- Find food.
- Craft a campfire and kitchen.
- Craft clothes from reed and beetle shells.
- Craft a tent and fill it with gems.
- Set up Offline resting at the campfire and fill it with small snacks.
- You can hunt rabbits, chicken or geese for meat. Hunting can be a bit tricky and you might need a dash skill (Reed Gambeson) or a Boomerang to catch animals faster than you.
- Search for a copper mine to progress further into the game. Look for small cracks in the walls to set the mine up. You can craft a mine entry at a fireplace.
- Further north you can also find tin mines (gives bronze combined with copper) as well as iron and mithril mines.
- Watch out, the further north you come the harder the enemies. Also remember to reset your tent (by building and placing a new one) when you travel out of its range, see respawning.
Hint: you can switch off the tutorial in the settings
Hint: At the right side of the screen there is a “?” icon. Klick it to get information about different game aspects: Combat, Controls and UI, [[Offline Play & Crafting], Character needs, Food & Cooking, Offline Play & Crafting, Death and Respawning, and other players.